Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mill House Inn Tote Bag


I'm having so much fun making quilted tote bags from Moda Bake Shop that I wanted to try this
one. This took a few hours, but I think next time it will be easier. I didn't make the box bottom, but it still came out cute...next time I'll follow instructions better. I bought a fat quarter bundle with the mint green & creams...The directions didn't call for the size strips so I made mine 1.5". All fabrics are 100% cotton and I used warm & natural for the inside with black polka dot fabric for the lining.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW Connie love love this tote bag..Great fabrics and..Great colors.....

Trish said...

Looks great, I may have to try this bag too! I like how you coordinated the b/w polka dots on the strap, bottom and bow.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Your tote looks a little larger then the original pattern. Did you make yours bigger?

SandyQuilts said...

Darling bag. I believe the pattern on Moda Bake Shope called for using a Honey Bun ... probably why size wasn't stated.

Related Posts with Thumbnails