Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Leprechaun Trap


My daughter Kaitlyn had to make a Leprechaun trap for her 1st grade class. The parents were allowed to get involved. I started with chip board coasters. I glued green cs on all sides of the coasters. I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes all around the edges so I could string white rope ribbon through. Kaityln glued the gold coins on and stuck all the cloves on. Kaitlyn & Erin (her 5yr sister) painted the ladder, which originally was a fence, my husband cut the edges off. I strung thin green ribbon around the ladder. I used rainbow pipe cleaners and made a rainbow and put each side on top. The Leprechaun is attached with a green pipe cleaner really tight, so hopefully he won't fall off when Kaitlyn takes it to school. The inside has gold coins too.
TFL!

2 comments:

SewCalGal said...

very cute Leprechaun trap

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Crystal said...

AWWW Connie these are sooo fun, I made these for my kiddos too, not this year they don't do them anymore...I bet your daughter just loved this!!! ADORABLE trap!

Related Posts with Thumbnails