Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fat Quarter Tote Bag


I made this tote bag for one of pen pals on splitcoaststampers. Our group which is called Kotas decided to do a secret sister swap and fill a box full of goodies. I thought my pen pal would like this plus other goodies. I bought a fat quarter bundle with all these designs on it, I still have lots of squares to make another one. I've been making these cute quilted tote bags for awhile now that I don't need to follow directions anymore. The directions you can find here I did make a change to the original directions. I made a sleeve to put the plastic in and then sewed it directly to the bottom of the quilted side of the tote before I turned it right side out. That way if it's washed, it won't move around. All fabrics are 100% cotton. The measurements are 16.5 X 16.5-I stitched her name on the handle and I also stitched my initials on the top square.
TFL!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

another great tote. Love the fabric combo on this one

Related Posts with Thumbnails