Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Butterfly & Flowers Tote



This quilted tote bag is for another pen pal of mine over at splitcoaststampers her name is Mary. She loves butterflies. My mom bought me some fat quarter bundles and I knew when I saw the butterfly fabric this would be perfect for Mary. This is the charming hand bag from Moda Bake Shop and I also used the button loop technique from the Mill House Inn Tote Bag will you'll find here. All fabrics are 100% cotton and I did sew in a plastic piece for the bottom inside of the sleeve then sewed it directly to the quilted side inside out of the bag...so it won't move when you wash it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

this tote is gorgeous Connie, all your totes are. I'm jealous, can't sew to save my life ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails