Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Welcome Baby


I wanted to make a simple & quick baby boy card for my girlfriend's baby shower. I made her the cowboy tote bag that's in the previous photo.
I used bliss blue as the base of the card. I stamped the image with black stazon onto GP white cs. I used the SU matt stack plus piercing tool to make the 2 rows on top. I added 2 colored ribbons and tied the knots with the opposite colors. I colored the lion with SU markers and stamped the sentiment with black stazon.



Stamps:Stampology Mindy's Zoo, SU Short & Sweet
Ink:black stazon
Accessories:ribbon, tacky tape, SU matt stack, piercing tool, SU markers
Paper:bliss blue, GP white cs

1 comment:

Carrie said...

what a darling baby card...I have this little lion and think I've used it once..thanks for the ispiration

Related Posts with Thumbnails