Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Flowers


I started with SU old olive cs as the base. I layered with purple bazzill cs and DCWV dp. I used the MS lace punch on the bottom of the dp. I added tiny white self stick pearls to each point. I then used the SU mat stack to pierce the holes on the purple bazzill cs. I also added medium self stick pearls on the purple cs. I used the large nesties on GP white cs. I stamped the image with SU old olive ink, the flowers with SU lavender lace and again with lovely lilac. I then added 2 large pearl brads on each side. I raised the nestie shape with 3D squares and adhered an olive ribbon underneath. I stamped the tiny butterfly with lavender lace and added a tiny white pearl. I also hand wrote the sentiment with a black fine sharpie on a triangle tag and looped around the pearl brad.


Stamps:Spring Garden (2 step stamping), misc SU tiny butterfly stamp
Ink:Old Olive, Lavender Lace, Lovely Lilac
Paper:SU old olive cs, GP white cs, DCWV dp, purple bazzill cs
Accessories:Nesties, ribbon, 3D squares, tiny self stick pearls, medium self stick pearls, large pearl brads, MS lace punch, SU matt stack with piercing tool, tag, black fine sharpie

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails