Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Kaitlyn's Log Cabin Quilt


It was time to my other daughter Kaitlyn a quilt since I made my youngest daughter Erin a quilt last September. Believe I was reminded every month by Kaitlyn about when I was going to make her one. I took Kaitlyn to Joanns, she picked out the fabrics. She wanted the blues, teals, browns and I suggested the cream tone on tone. All fabrics are 100% cotton and the quilt pattern is a Log Cabin by Eleanor Burns.
Now I have to make pillow cases for both of them to match their new quilts.
TFL!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Cute quilt - your daughter has great taste in fabrics.

Carrie said...

beautiful Connie

Related Posts with Thumbnails