Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Going Green Quilted Tote Bag


I found this cute fabric at Joanns that Debbie Mumm puts out. It's actually a pre-made panel tote bag, but I thought it was to big for my taste, so I modified it the way I liked it. The actual size of the bag was 22 inches wide.I thought this bag would be perfect for me since I am on the Green Committee at work. I get a lot of comments whenever I bring it to work.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Connie girl I LOVE this tote!!!!! This looks AWESOME and you are sooo very talented!! Thanks for sharing your gorgeous work!

Kalanirmitee said...

Hi Connie, you are very talented.I really liked your work.

Related Posts with Thumbnails