Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

FS160 Moments


I was able to make a quick card in between making baby quilts. I cased this card from AngellaDCrockett gallery which she was the Featured Stamper this week on Splitcoaststampers.
used GP white cs as the base for 5.5 X 5.5 card. I layered with SU black cs and again with Paper Pizazz dp. I used the SU matt stack with my piercing tool around the edges. I then used the corner photo punch on SU black cs, added small & medium self adhesive pearls to the corners. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon on GP white cs, used the large scallop circle punch,used the piercing tool around the scallop. I then used chalk slightly around the scallops. I used a large circle punch onto SU black cs and adhered it to the white scallop as well as the paper lace doily.

Stamps:TPC Studio Clear Playful Expressions
Paper:Paper Pizazz DP, GP white cs, SU black cs
Accessories:Paper doily, small & medium self adhesive pearls, corner punch, large scallop punch, large circle punch, SU matt stack, piercing tool, chalk
Ink:Black stazon

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Connie very beautiful, love the black and white!!! gorgeous CASE card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails