Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Kaitlyn & Erin in their poodle skirts


There's nothing like waiting 'til the last minute to decide to make my daughter's poodle skirts. I made these the night before the party. Their little friend had a 50's sock hop 6th birthday party, it was so cute to see all the kids in their cute clothes. My husband even dressed in his jeans, biker boots & bike jacket.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

how cute, you did a great job on those skirts Connie.

Bonnie said...

WOW! Those are really cute and the girls look really cute in them...What a great mom!

Related Posts with Thumbnails