Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

IC61 Rock & Roll


I started out using light DCWV textured cs, cut it to a square card. I punched out medium circles and small circles. I didn't have any glitter white or black dp so I embossed with white ep onto the white med circles and embossed with black ep onto the black med circles using the heat gun. I then used the Coluzzle to make the large circle for the record, ran it through the CB Allegro folder and embossed with clear ep. I then used another circle punch on whisper white paper and used the CB small circle die cut for the center. I stamped random from Mini Mates "just a note" and the music note with black stazon. I cut a strip of black cs, put it on the bottom. I also had some pre-made rick rack strips, so I used 2 strips one in reverse to show the diamonds through the black cs. I also stamped the phrase with black stazon onto whisper white cs and layered with the black cs, it's raised with a 3D strip. The phrase is from Hannah Montana Disney Clear stamps from Target. (I knew I could find a reason to use this set) I scattered a different circle to make it look like a pattern. I took the inspiration to make this card from cakehouveau cakes website. It was perfect because my daughter's little friend Jasmine's 6th birthday party and she had a 50's sock hop party.


Stamps:Mini Mates, Disney Hannah Montana clear stamps
Accessories:Coluzzle, CB Circle Die Cuts, CB Allegro Folder, tacky tape, pre-made rack rack strips, 3D strip, large circle punch, small circle punch, medium circle punch, clear embossing powder, black embossing powder, heat gun, Cuttlebug
Paper:DCWV Textured light torquoise cs, black cs, whisper white cs
Ink: Black Stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails