Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

FS155 Quilted Friends


Congratulations to Karen B Barber for being featured stamper. I always admired her gallery as well as her comments. I took a few weeks off from stamping and finally decided to join in for the challenge. I've just been busy at work and people are starting to call me a workaholic even my own twin sister (okstamper) I was inspired by one of her quilt cards.

I started with purple bazzill cs as the base. I layered with light olive bazzill cs, ran it through the CB Houndstooth folder. I then used dp from the Dollar Tree, adhered it to the SU Top Note cutout and again ran it through the CB Houndstooth folder then cut around the die cut. I used the CB slider die cut on GP white cs. I also cut a small piece of the light olive bazzill cs, stamped the sentiment with black stazon and added 2 small peach button brads to each side. It's raised using 3D dots. I then tied a purple striped organdy ribbon and adhered it with a 3D square.


Stamps:Studio G $1 Clear stamp
Ink:Black stazon
Accessories:CB Houndstooth folder, SU Top Note, ribbon, button brads, CB slider, 3D squares
Paper:Purple bazzill cs, light olive bazzill cs, GP white cs, Dollar Tree dp

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Wonderful card Connie, love how you pieced the topnote die.

Crystal said...

Connie this is beautiful, LOVE your case card today!!! Wonderful work as always sweetie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails