Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Another purple/green tote bag


This is the 2nd purple/green tote bag I've made within the last week. I used the directions from Moda Bake Shop and it's called the Charming Handbag which you can find here I made the 1st one for a co-worker also a good friend as a gift for Christmas. Well she showed another co-worker her bag and that co-worker ordered one from me with the same colors. I changed it up a little too.
All fabrics are 100% cotton. I got the directions from Moda Bake Shop's website.Very easy. I've been making these like crazy. I have 3 more orders to get done.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is wonderful Connie, I LOVE these colors!!!!! Gorgeous work!!!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

Really cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails