Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Twas The Night


I was determined to get this HM card done, after I stamped and colored the image, I realized my image was quite larger than the original, but I didn't want to start over so I made it work. I bought this HM at a thrift store for $.50, never used it so I figured this was the perfect time.
I started with the new In Color (looks like taken with teal) as the base. I layered with coredinations burgundy dp. I also layered it again using the same colors plus basic black. I stamped the image with black stazon onto watercolor paper. I colored with primascolor pencils, mineral spirits and blending stumps. I then cut out the image and adhered towards the bottom of the second layer. I used the 2way glue on the candle and added dazzling diamonds. I used the MS branch punch with the same teal cs, started from the top left corner. I tied a organdy white ribbon, used the hot glue gun, then used the MS snowflake punch with the burgundy dp and added a self stick pearl for the center of the bow. I also added 3 smaller self stick pearls to the bottom.

Stamps:Christmas Tale HM
Accessories:MS branch punch, MS snowflake punch, scissors, self stick pearls, dazzling diamonds, primascolor watercolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits, organdy ribbon, hot glue gun
Paper:In Color (close to taken with teal, watercolor paper, coredinations dp, basic black
Ink:black stazon

1 comment:

rosiebudstamp said...

and I am the luckiest...I got this card and I framed it....sitting on my shelf with my housemouse!

thanks so much for my card!

love love love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails