Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tote Bags



I decided I wanted to make me a tote bag using reds, blacks & whites. I loved how it came out so I made a purple & green one for my girlfriend. She just loved it. All fabrics are 100% cotton, I didn't have to buy any fabrics for these as I have tons of it in my fabric collections.
The size is approximately 16X16 and the smaller totes I made my girls are 14X14 which is perfect for kids. I got the directions from Moda Bake Shop which the bag is called the Charming Handbag you'll find here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails