Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Stitched Flowers


I started with GP white cs as the base. I used bazzill cream cs as the first layer. I stamped the flowers with black stazon onto a top note cutout with GP white cs. I adhered onto only orange cs, cut around the top note as the frame. I colored the flowers with SU markers. I stamped the flowers again, cut out and layered the flowers with 3D dots, added mini pearls for the centers. I cut a strip of Bloom & Glow dp, layered with only orange cs. I used my SU matt stack to pierce the holes and added medium gold brads to each side. I also used a large scallop punch onto the bazzill cream cs, used a medium circle punch on only orange cs, then used a smaller circle onto GP white cs. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. I also decided to use the MS triple butterfly punch with the same only orange and bazzill cream cs and added 2 mini gold beads. The strip and scallop circle is raised with 3D squares. I added a yellow knitted flower my pen pal made for me, attached a small orange button for the center, used DMC floss and tied a bow, attached with a 3D dot. I really enjoyed making this card.

Stamps:Hero Arts Stamp Stitches, Studio G $1 clear stamps
Accessories:Top Note, knitted flower, button, DMC floss, 3D dots & squares, scissors, SU markers, medium gold brads, mini gold beads, med self stick pearls, large scallop circle punch, medium circle punch, small circle punch, MS triple butterfly punch
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:GP white cs, bazzill cream cs, only orange cs, Bloom & Grow dp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails