Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Pink Lace


I was hoarding my lace paper doilies just like Pam124 did. This was the perfect opportunity to use one.
I used GP white cs as the base, made 5X5 card. I used The Paper Company pink dp, used the scallop border punch for the top. I then used rose romance for the bottom half and used the MS Lace Heart border punch. I then used a piece of tacky tape on back on the pink heart ribbon and put it between the dp and the colored cs. I stamped the image with black stazon directly onto the paper lace doilie. I colored with SU markers. I added tiny pearl beads for the light pink flowers. I used a hand held butterfly punch that punches tiny butterflies and added tiny pearl beads to each butterfly. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon using a Studio G $1 clear stamp. I added hot pink self adhesive small rhinestones around on the big points of the doilie. I also added 2 small rows of mini pearl beads to the top right corner. I used the SU mat stack to pierce holes all around the GP white cs. I used a knitted white flower that my pen pal made for me, used a large pink pearl brad for the center. I cut 2 small pieces of organdy white ribbon, then the pearl stick underneath. The flower is attached with a 3D square.
I really enjoyed making this card. Thanks for the great inspiration Pam.

Accessories:knitted flower, large pink pearl brad, mini adhesive pearl beads, pearl stick pen, organdy ribbon, 3D square, tacky tape, pink heart ribbon, MS Lace Heart border punch, Scallop border punch, SU markers, SU Matt Stack, piercing tool
Paper:The Paper Co. dp, Rose Romance, GP White cs
Stamps:Sang'em Stamps Blossoms
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails