Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lots of Presents


I started with real red cs as the base. I layered with GP white cs and misc glittery holiday dp. I added 2 mini gold brads to each corner of the dp. I layered the smaller strips with old olive and real red cs. I used the SU matt stack with my piercing tool for the holes on top of the red cs. I tied an olive/white ribbon and then tied a piece of red ribbon. I stamped the presents with black stazon onto GP white cs, sponged with more mustard ink and black ink. I layered with the new in color yellow cs. I also colored the presents with the SU markers, stamped the presents again then cut out 2 presents and adhered them with 3D dots. The main image is raised with a 3D square.

Stamps:Crazy For Christmas
Paper:Misc glittery holiday dp, GP white cs, real red cs, old olive cs, the new in color yellow
Accessories:piercing tool, SU matt stack, ribbons, mini gold brads, sponge, 3D squares & dots, SU markers
Ink:black stazon, more mustard

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails