Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kaitlyn & Erin's scrap totes





Since I've been making these cute tote bags, I told my girls Kaitlyn & Erin that I would make them each one. I already had these pre-cut 4" scrap blocks from Keepsake Quilting, not one is the same, they picked out 32 blocks. Each tote bag requires 32 blocks, 16 on each side. They enjoyed picking out their own blocks as well as their own lining on the inside of the bag. I made 2 of these within 4hrs. Once I finished one, I had to finish the 2nd one especially them being sisters.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails