Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fabric Angel


started with DCWV pre-embossed square card. I used Paper Pizazz dp for the background. I added 2 rustic heart strands from Make It Christmas decorations at HL. I had this cute country Christmas fabric so I fused the angel with the iron, cut the angel out then ironed onto GP white cs. I layered with tan cs and it's raised with 3D squares. I then used a felt flower, used the MS button hole punch for the center and used white DMC floss and tied a bow.

Accessories:MS Button Hole punch, 3D squres, Make It Christmas Rustic Wire Hearts strands, Fusible Web, iron, DMC white floss, felt flower, scissors, fabric
Paper:DCWV Pre-embossed square card, Paper Pizazz dp, tan cs, GP white cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails