Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Embossed Holly Christmas card


I used GP white cs as the base. I used the Scor-Pal to make 2 lines on top and bottom. I tied a thin gold ribbon between the lines on top. I stamped the image with versa mark ink onto GP white cs, used gold embossing powder and heat gun to set. I colored in the leaves with SU Garden Green marker and the berries with SU Ruby Red marker. I layered with SU real red cs. I also stamped the sentiment with the versa mark ink pad and gold embossing powder plus heat gun.
I decided to make 50 of these as my Christmas cards this year. I didn't realize after coloring the leaves, I was actually coloring 50 times 10 leaves on a card...took awhile but managed to get them all done.

Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamp, Stampabilities Vintage Holly
Accessories:Heat gun, SU markers, thin gold ribbon, Scor-pal, gold embossing powder
Ink:Versa mark
Paper:GP white cs, SU real red cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails