Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Changito Driver Birthday


I needed to make a quick birthday card for a co-worker...as always I wait for the last minute. I bought this new cling changito stamp from Archivers, I'd figured I could use it here.
I used old olive as the base. I used a second layer of old olive, ran it through the CB swiss dot folder. I layered with Debbie Mumm dp and basic black cs on all the panels. I stamped the image with black stazon onto GP white cs, colored with SU markers. I used a black sharpie to write his name on the license plate. I also stamped the sentiment with black stazon directly on the Debbie Mumm dp.
Hope he liked it, although he's an avid bicyclist I don't really have any bike stamps. I thought this was pretty cute anyways.

Stamps:Cling Changito Drive stamp, Studio G $1 clear stamp
Paper:Old Olive cs, GP white cs, SU basic black, Debbie Mumm dp
Accessories:CB swiss dot folder, SU markers, black sharpie
Ink:black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails