Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Butterflies In Flight


I used real red cs as the base. I stamped the butterflies with black stazon onto GP white cs. I added 2 mini red brads to the top corners. I didn't have any plain red ribbon so I turned the decorative ribbon over and poof there's the red ribbon I wanted. I cut out a felt red flower that comes on a roll, then put a medium pearl brad for the center and it's attached with a 3D circle. I added assorted mini self stick pearls to the butterflies and stamped the sentiment with black stazon and another little butterfly.
Congrats again to Stef, just adore her gallery. I made this for a co-worker who's mother's birthday is on New Year's Eve who loves red.

Stamps: Inkadinkado Patterned Bugs Clear stamps, Inkadinkado Butterflies & Birds clear stamps
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:Real red cs, GP white cs
Accessories:ribbon, self stick pearls, medium pearl brad, felt flower, mini red brads, 3D circles

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Very pretty Connie. I love black white and red together...matter of fact that will be one of the swaps coming up :) Happy New Year.

Dawn B. said...

Connie you have been so busy.> I just looked through all your posts.. I love your purses you have been making.. I did a bit of sewing today. You were busy...Hope your holiday was great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails