Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Simple Sympathy

 

I started with GP white cs as the base. I used a second layer of GP white cs, used the CB swirl folder about 3/4" on the bottom. I tied a brown ribbon underneath the second layer. I stamped the flowers with SU Old Olive ink on GP white cs and layered with SU Old Olive cs. I added 2 gold dragonfly brads. The sentiment is a Studio G $1 clear stamp. The image is raised with 3D squares.

Unfortunately I lost my best friend this past week and I thought I would make this card and send it to her mother.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:SU lowers (unknown), $1 Studio G clear stamps
Paper:Gp White cs, old olive
Accessories:CB swirls folder, dragonfly brads, 3D squares, ribbon
Ink:old olive

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails