Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Spooooky Night

 

I started with SU basic black cs. I split the card using GP white cs for the top. I stamped the scene with black stazon. I then used SU old olive for the bottom for the grass. I ran it through the CB swirl folder. I then used the MS fence punch and glue parcially underneath the green cs. I stamped the cat with black stazon and sponged the background with really rust and more mustard ink. I also stamped the moon with really rust too. I used an oblong punch and stamped the sentiment with black stazon, added 2 gold mini brads to each side and it's raised with a 3D strip.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:$1 Studio G clear stamps, Inkadinkado cat stamp, Spooktacular Greetings (moon)
Paper:SU basic black, GP white cs, SU old olive
Accessories:sponge, oblong punch, mini gold brads, MS fence punch, CB swirls folder
Ink:black stazon, really rust, old olive, more mustard

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails