Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

EeeeeeeK Spider!

 

I started with SU basic black as the base. I used the CB circle folder on the Paper Co. orange dp, layered the pieces with Debbie Mumm glittery holiday dp and old olive cs. I stamped the web with black stazon onto GP white cs and added a spider brad to the center. I used a medium circle punch on the white cs, large circle punch on the SU crushed curry cs and then used a large scallop circle punch on black cs. I went around the curves with a white opague gel pen. It's raised using a 3D square. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon and used a small oval scallop punch on black and white cs.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Studio G $1 clear stamps
Accessories:CB circles folder, MS spider web punch, mini gold self stick beads, large scallop punch, medium circle punch, large circle punch, 3D squares, spider brad
Paper:SU basic black cs, Debbie Mumm glitter holiday pack, GP white cs, SU crushed curry cs, the paper company orange, SU old olive
Ink:black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails