Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

SC251 Embossed Pumpkins

 
I finally got around to making this card sketch. I needed to make 30 Thanksgiving cards so I made it using this sketch. I felt like it took me forever...but in the end I think it came out ok.
I started with GP white cs as the base. I layered with The Paper Studio dp. I layered with really rust, GP white cs and orange textured dp (The Paper Company). I added 2 mini gold brads to the orange piece in each corner. I ran the CB floral folder through both colored pieces. I stamped the image with a versa mark ink pad, used gold embossing powder and heat gun to set. I then used a SU marker to color in the oranges. The main image is raised using 3D strips. I lightly sponged on the white cs with close to cocoa.
Next time I make a large quality, I'm not going to color. I had to color 96 pumpkins, my hand started to hurt.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Inkadinkado Autumn Foilage clear stamps
Paperr:GP white cs, really rust, orange textured dp, The Paper Company printed dp
Accessories:CB floral folder, heat gun, gold embossing powder, sponge, mini gold brads, 3D strips, SU marker
Ink:versa mark, close to cocoa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails