Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

WT241 Halloween Patchwork

 
I decided to play around with Ways To Use It Challenge, I used the Debbie Mumm's pre-printed glittery dp. The base of the card is SU basic black. I cut them all out, randomly put them all around the edges on GP white cs. I added tiny black dots, then drew lines with a black sharpie pen around the edges and squares. I stamped the images with black stazon, colored with SU markers. After I stamped the birds, I dropped the stamp, that's why I stamped the sentiment and layered with SU basic black cs.

Posted by Picasa

Paper:SU basic black, GP white cs, Debbie Mum Glittery stack pack
Stamps:Inkadinkado Ghouls & Goblins Clear Stamps
Accessories:paper cutter, SU markers, black sharpie pen
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails