Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Boooo Pumpkin

 

I started with SU basic black cs as the base. I ran it through the CB Swiss dot folder. I added 3 orange rhinestones to the top. I layered with Debbie Mumm glitter dp and orange dp from The Paper Company. I stamped the image with black stazon on GP white cs, colored with a SU orange marker and added the sentiment from $1 Studio G clear stamps. I also layered with the same cs and added SU crushed curry. The image is raised with 3D squares. I used the MS spider web punch, added those to the corners with self stick mini gold beads and tied a black ribbon.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:$1 Studio G clear stamps
Paper:SU basic black cs, SU crushed curry cs, GP white cs, Debbie Mumm dp, orange dp (The Paper Co.)
Accessories:CB swiss dot folder, MS spider web punch, mini gold self stick beads, ribbon, orange rhinestones, 3D squares, SU marker
Techniques: cuttlebug
Ink: black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails