Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

SC250 Ladybugs

 

I'm finally getting around to making a few cards. I've just been fighting a nasty cold these days.
I started with GP white cs as the base. I layered with SU basic black, ran it through the CB Swiss dot folder. I also layered with SU real red cs and SU old olive cs. I also ran the olive cs through the CB Swiss dot folder. I used a scallop border punch on the bottom of the real red cs. I stamped the ladybugs with black stazon on GP white cs, used a medium square punch. I had these pre-cut black designer edged squares, flipped them over so I could use the solid black against the white. I then stamped the sentiment with black stazon on the center ladybug square. All three ladybugs are raised with 3D squares. I colored the ladybugs with a BIC It red marker. I used a bow punch on GP white cs and added an olive self stick rhinestone for the center of each bow. I was only going to use one bow, but my daughter wanted all three bows. I think these came out ok. I made 7 of these and boy coloring 21 ladybugs hurts my hand.
I wish I knew how to put my watermark back on.
Posted by Picasa

Stamps: Sugar Loaf sentiment, Stampabilities
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, bow punch, self stick rhinestones, 3D squares, medium square punch, pre-cut edged squares, BIC It markers, scallop border punch
Paper:GP white cs, SU basic black cs, SU real red cs, SU old olive cs
Ink:Black stazon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails