Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

TLC230 Elephant Fabric Card

 
We were right in the middle of a tornado warning and I was just about done with this card....left undone for 20 minutes, came back and glued everything together.

We were suppose to use fabric flowers, but I chose to use a fabric elephant. I used a piece of Thermo Web Fusible Web, ironed the fabric to the opposite of the sticky side, cut out and ironed to black card stock. I also layered with speckle dp and it's attached with 3D squares. The base of the card is basic black cs. I layered with creamy caramel cs, ran it through the CB Distressed Stripes. I used a Top Note shape received from a pen pal of mine. I used the same technique with the fusible web onto safari print fabric. I added an olive felt flower (MM), prima flower and a cream brad for the center to the opposite corners. I enjoyed making this card. I wanted to upload this before I head to bed after the storm we just had. I had fabric left over from making a safari fan quilt last year.

Stamps:none
Paper:Basic Black, DCWV Speckle dp, creamy caramel
Accessories:scissors, 3D squares, safari fabric prints, Top Note, CB Distressed Stripes, felt flower (MM), prima flower, medium brads, Thermo Web Fusible Web


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn B. said...

Connie this is awesome. I love the fabric piece. I went to JoAnns the other day to get some of this fuseable webbing. The lady helping me didn't even know what it was..LOL. Oh boy. Great job. We had terrible weather here too. 2 days of it. Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails