Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, August 31, 2009

Thoughts of You Fishin'

 
I really wanted to make a special card for one of our customers who also is a great guy for his birthday.
I started with burgundy bazzill cs as the base. I layered with mustard bazzill cs. I also layered with Bo-Bunny Press Spicy Circles dp, ran it through the CB circle folder. I stamped the image with black stazon on white watercolor paper. I stamped the basket first, then masked it and stamped the birds eye behind it. I colored with primascolor pencils, blending stumps and mineral spirits. I stamped the sentiment with black stazon. The two main layers are raised with 3D squares. I then attached an olive ribbon underneath the layers.
I enjoyed making this card for him and he just loved it when I gave it to him. He's going to put it on his fireplace mantel.

Stamps:Fishin', Studio G $1 Clear stamp
Paper:bazzill burgundy cs, mustard bazzill cs, Bo-Bunny Press dp, white watercolor paper
Ink:Black Stazon
Accessories:CB circle folder, primascolor pencils, blending stumps, mineral spirits, 3D squares, post it note (to mask), ribbon

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SewCalGal said...

Really cute card. I do love cute cards very much. And this one would also make a cute quilt design.

SewCalGal
wwww.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails