Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

IC191 Dog News

 

We were to choose from Heavenly Hostess Aprons. I chose the apron that had dog newspaper prints.
I started with bazzill sandy colored cs as the base. I layered with black cs and Karen Foster DP Dog News. I stamped the image with black stazon on creamy caramel cs. I sponged the edges with black stazon and layered with the black and sandy cs. I also stamped the phrase with black stazon on creamy caramel cs, used a small oval scallop punch and a medium oval punch on the black cs. It's raised with 2 3D circles. I also added a small bone button underneath the phrase. I thought it needed something else so I had a piece of old fabric strip with a tan button on, taped it onto the black cs. (not sure if I like it)

I decided the image didn't need any coloring so I left it the way it is. This reminds me of my 2 Great Pyrnees dogs that passed away a few years ago. I may put this card in my scrapbook with their pictures by it.

Ink:black stazon
Stamps:Stamp Diego Great Pyrnees stamp, Inkadinkado clear stamps
Accessories:sponge, button, dog bone button, fabric strip, tacky tape, small oval scallop punch, medium oval punch, 3D circle
Paper:Karen Foster Dog Chronicle, bazzill sandy cs, black cs, creamy caramel cs


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so pretty Connie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails