Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, July 13, 2009

Wolf Panel Quilt

 

My oldest sister bought these wolf panels about 2yrs ago, asked me if I could make something with them. I finally got around to doing it....I'm going to surprise her by sending this to her without letting her know. All fabrics are made with 100% cotton. I figured I had the extra time because I was on vacation and it took about 16hrs total. See what I can do when the kids are at daycare?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

LOL with kids at daycare, you can move mountains!!! Just beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails