Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Teacher Name Frame

 

This was a last minute gift idea for my daughter's kindergarten teacher. I made this last night to give her today at graduation.

I cut the dp to size of the mat that came with the Dollar Tree frame, glue the dp to the mat. I cut a piece of DCWV lime textured cs into 2 pieces and adhered with 2 side tape.
I had these pre-made tags, so I flipped them over and stamped the letters with red stazon using my Headline Alphabet set. I randomly put self stick rhinestones on to cover the holes of the tags. I stamped the heart, hand wrote with a blue sharpie "Mrs", cut out and put a 3D dot and attached to the top. I drew a black line for the string so it looks like the girl is holding it. I stamped the kids with black stazon onto GP white cs and colored with colored pencils. I added prima flowers and brads for the centers and used 3D dots to attach to the frame.

I had fun making this frame especially being this is my 1st one. I think I'll make another one, maybe with a shorter last name.

Stamps:Kids At Play, Headline Alphabet
Paper:DCWV dp, DCWV lime textured cs, GP White cs
Accessories:colored pencils, brads, rhinestones, 3D Dots, pre-made tags, scissors, sharpie pens, dbl sided tape, prima flowers. Dollar Tree frame
Ink:red stazon, black stazon

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails