Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Quilts for twins


I wanted to make quilts for a friend of mine who recently had baby boy twins. They are 4 months old now and they were born 2 months early. The names are Nathan and Jerhen, not sure which is which in the picture, but aren't they the cutest?
I made them the same design quilt which is called "Trip Around The World" by Eleanor Burns. I used airplanes in one quilt and the other has race cars. My friend just can't get over what I did. I'm thinking of making another quilt for his 18 month old daughter who loves dragonflies.

2 comments:

Dawn (flowergal36) said...

I didn't know you had a blog. This is terrific. I love those quilts. What sweet babies. Way to go...Lots of work. How do you do it all????

Rachel said...

Awww. They look so comfy, hahaha. You are amazing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails