Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

FS115 Nelli Delight

 
For today's featured stamper who is Jaymerz, I cased her card, but changed the image and flipped the layout.
I used GP White cs as the base. I cut a strip of olive DCWV textured cs and ran it through the CB flower folder. I also cut a strip of polka dot purple dp and ran it through the CB Swiss dot folder. I layered both strips onto black Bazzil cs. I used black ribbon to hide the seam and tied a bow. I received this cute Nelli image from my pen pal (kittykat). I colored her with SU markers and BIC Mark It Markers. The image is stamped with black stazon on white cs and layered with black bazzil cs.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Nelli (not sure of actual name)
Accessories:SB flower folder, CB Swiss Dot folder, ribbon, SU markers, Bic It Markers
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:GP White cs, DVW Olive cs, Bazzill Black cs, polka dot dp

Related Posts with Thumbnails