Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Criss Cross Grad Invites

 
I made these graduation invites for a co-worker who's son is graduating HS. She needed 48 of them. These took me 3 weeks to get done because I work full-time, have 2 daughters who keep me busy and DH....I pretty much made these when I got the chance at the midnight hours on a Saturday night. I didn't mind so much because when I do a big job like that, I listen to my Ipod. For some reason, it felt like I was never going to get these done. She was impressed on what design I came up with and I'm glad she liked them. We typed the words onto Excel and printed them on white cs at work. (shhhhh!)I made half with the orange base and the other half was made with the green base.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Studio G $1 Wood stamp, Rubber Stampede Eagle
Paper:Only Orange CS, GP White cs, DCWV textured green cs
Accessories:Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder, ribbon, large circle punch, medium circle punch, white galaxy pen, 2009 hardware, 3D squares, border punch, tacky tape, corner round punch
Ink:Black stazon

4 comments:

Bradpetehoops said...

Very nice and cute blog. Nice pitures. And awesome family picture profile.

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is so good

The Mama Monkey said...

Great job on these Connie!

Rachel said...

ooo so cute

Related Posts with Thumbnails