Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

FS109 Best Fishes

 

We were to choose a card to case from StampingQueenJar's amazing gallery at splitcoaststampers. She named her card "A Card For Connie"
What a perfect combination for me, my name is Connie and I work for a seafood distributor and I needed to make a birthday card for a co-worker.
I used GP white cs as the base. I layered with navy bazzill cs, ran it through the CB Swirl folder, used the ticket corner punch. I added navy blue dots to the white background with 4 med self stick pearls for the corners. I layered the 2nd layers with GP white cs with the same blue cs, then ran the CB Bubbles folder and again used the ticket corner punch and then added the blue dots. I stamped the fish with black stazon on GP white cs and colored with BIC It markers. I then added mini self stick pearls for the bubbles and hand wrote the sentiment "best fishes" and added a silver clip to the corner. I also layered with the same blue cs and used my white galaxy marker for the white dots. I tied a wired ribbon underneath.
Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Stampendous Sushi Bowl Party
Accessories:CB Swirls Folder, CB Bubbles Folder, silver clip, BIC It Markrs, Black Sharpie pen, wire ribbon, self stick mini pearls, white galaxy marker, med self stick pearls, ticket corner punch
Ink:Black Stazon
Paper: GP White cs, Navy Blue Bazzill cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails