Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

FS107 Hippity Hop

 

We were to choose a card to case from the FS (sgtstamper) gallery.
Gosh, it's 2:15am and I'm uploading a card.

I started with Cameo Coral cs as the base. I then added chocolate chip as the background. I used the CB swirl folder on bazzill cream cs, cut into 3 separate pieces. I then cut some rubber bands and made a bundle, then I inked them onto Timber Brown stazon and rubbed lightly on the cream cs. I layered with cameo coral cs, bazzill cs and used the border punch on all the layers. I also used the CB swirl folder on chocolate chip cs and attached it to the border punch piece. I used self adhesive dp from Target for the first layer and added it the cream cs, then used the border punch for the top.
I stamped the bunnies with timber brown stazon on GP white cs, colored with BIC It markers, cut out and added liquid appliqué to the tails. I even cut the inside of the bunny ears so you can see the chocolate chip background. The bunnies are raised using 3D squares. I also stamped the phrase with the same color stazon on cream cs, added brown eyelets and ran the ribbon through. The phrase is also raised using 3D squares. I also used a mini heart punch from Michaels $1 bin and added three hearts to each side. I reversed the colors where the bunnies are sitting because I wanted to make them coral color.
I had to go in the other room and close the door to set the eyelets because it's so loud and everyone is sleeping.
Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Studio G $1 Wood Easter stamps
Paper:Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, GP white cs, Bazzill cream cs, adhesive dp from Target
Accessories:CB Swirl Folder, border punch, rubber bands, scissors, 3D squares, mini heart punch, ribbon, eyelets, eyelet setter, liquid applique, BIC It markers
Ink:Timber Brown Stazon

1 comment:

Rachel said...

You are rockin the $1 stamps... :) Inspiring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails