Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

SC218 Nelli Birthday

 
I guess it's better late than never. I needed to make a birthday card for a co-worker who's daughter will be 9yrs old. I started with pink bazzill cs as the base. I layered with olive bazzill cs and DCWV dp. I used the ticket corner punch on the dp and added pink self stick rhinestones to the corners. I also used olive bazzill as the one layer on top of the printed dp, I ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I cut 2 small pieces of the pink bazzill cs, layered with DCWV dp and added ribbon to the layered strips. They are raised with 3D squares. The Nelli image was given to me by my pen pal Khara, she's such a sweetheart.
I colored her using my watercolor pencils with mineral spirits. I added a self stick lime rhinestone to one corner and added a felt flower in the other with a rhinestone for the center. The main panel is also raised using 3D squares. I hope he likes this for his daughter.
Thanks for looking.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Nelli Stampabilities
Paper:Pink bazzill cs, olive bazzill cs, white cs, DCWV printed dp
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, 3D squares, ribbon, ticket corner punch, watercolor pencils, mineral spirits, self stick rhinestones, felt flower
Ink:black stazon

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Connie, love this card. Pretty papers and great image and colored so beautifully. Thanks for stopping in at my blog for a look at the bug house and bugs! I love the tulip card you cased, it's awesome.

Related Posts with Thumbnails