Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

IC173 Tulips

 

We were supposed to pick something to case from glendamoshers blogspot with her outstanding paintings. I chose the painting with the tulips.
I started with Baroque Burgundy cs as the base. I sponged with Summer Sun, Only Orange and Baroque Burgundy ink all over the GP white cs. I then stamped itty bitty backgrounds with the Baroque Burgundy ink. I used various stem stamps from Springtime Stems and Watercolor Garden to stamp the stems and leaves with Old Olive ink. I then used Baroque Burgundy for the tulips, once on paper then on the stem. I went over again with the same ink but kept it darker. I then added a ribbon and tied a bow. This was a great challenge and it gave me the chance to bring out this old set.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Terrific Tulips, Springtime Stems, Watercolor Garden
Paper:Baroque Burgundy, GP White cs
Ink:Summer Sun, Only Orange, Baroque Burgundy, Old Olive
Accessories:sponge, ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails