Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

IC172 Butterfly Dress

 

We were suppose to choose an inspiration from the Etsy at littledaisydesigns.com and I chose the cute chocolate dress with butterflies, hearts and strips.

I used chocolate chip as the base of the dress. I then cut tiny colored stripes from DCWV striped dp, adhered to the shoulders and trimmed off the access. I then used the MS triple butterfly punch onto DCWV adhesive textured solid dp. I also used a mini heart punch on the same solid textured dp and randomly spread them out onto the dress. I decided to leave one wing down and one wing up, I thought if looked better this way. The only thing about this idea, it was time consuming trying to peel off the tiny butterflies and the hearts, but the outcome was good. There was no stamping on this dress.
Posted by Picasa

Accessories:MS triple butterfly punch, mini heart punch, scissors
Paper:SU Chocolate Chip, pink, green, blue, orange and yellow DCWV adhesive solid textured dp, DCWV striped dp

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails