Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Friday, February 13, 2009

WT205 Crazy Quilt Card

 

As soon as I saw the challenge, I had to get on it after the kids got to bed. The challenge was to use fabric on your card. I figure it's up my alley, since I am a quilter. I started out by cutting 2.5 squares of scrap fabric, iron on fusible web to the wrong side of the fabric then peeled the paper, turned the fabric over and ironed again random all over the tan cs. I then used the sewing machine and did zig zag stitches between the lines and used a straight stitch for the edges with cream thread. I added 4 mini self adhesive pearls to the corners and tied a ribbon underneath the quilt piece and attached it onto cream bazzill cs. I'm not sure why the ribbon is showing up more red, but it's the same color as the reds in the fabric.
Thanks for a great challenge.
Posted by Picasa

Accessories:ribbon, sewing machine, self adhesive pearls, fusible web, iron, rotary cutter, ruler, thread
Paper:cream bazzill cs, tan cs

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Beautiful Connie!!

Beth Norman said...

Very pretty. The red and white is very attractive.

Related Posts with Thumbnails