Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Treat Bags

 

I made these Valentine treat bags for the receivers at work. Some people say I spoil them, what can I say. I just love making things like this for them. I just used heart treat bags, filled with different chocolates. I also made the tag. I stamped the tag with black stazon on GP white cs and attached a piece of red bazzill cs and cut around it. I then used a twist tie after I punched a small hole through the tag.
Posted by Picasa

Accessories:Hole punch, scissors, $1 treat bags, chocolates
Stamps:Happy Heart Day
Ink:Black stazon
Paper:Red Bazzill cs, GP White cs

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails