Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentine Lollipop Holders

 

Gosh, Valentine's Day came so quickly. I needed to make 50 lollipop holders for my two daughter's. One is in kindergarten and the other is in Pre-K.
I started with red bazzill cs, cut them into 2.5 x 5.5, scored at 2 and 3 inches. I then cut 2.25 squares with black bazzill cs. I used a medium scallop circle punch on basic white cs (Big Lots). I stamped with red stazon the phrase from $1 Joanns Valentine stamp onto the scallop circle, I then glued the circle onto the black cs. I also used a large scallop square on basic white cs (Big Lots). I stamped with basic black ink with a Studio G $1 wood Valentine stamp onto the scallop square. I also stamped the tiny ladybug from the SU Because of You set. I then used double sided tape on the inside so that the sucker could stick to both sides of the red cs. I enjoyed making these for my daughter's. I finished one only to show what it will look like. I'm had my daughter's write their names on the lines before I attached the suckers. (easier to write without the bumps)

Paper:Red Bazzill cs, Black Bazzill cs, Basic White cs
(Big Lots)
Ink:Basic Black, Red Stazon
Accessories:Medium Scallop Circle Punch, Large Scallop Square Punch, Scor-Pal, dble sided tape, Valentine suckers
Stamps:Because Of You (SU), $1 Studio G Wood Valentine Stamps, $1 Joanns Wood Valentine stamps
TFL!
Posted by Picasa

Related Posts with Thumbnails