Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

SC209, WT199 Elephant Baby Card

 
Happy New Year!
I combined 2 challenges for this card. I needed a baby card for a vendor of mine in Hawaii, the same person who I made the angel quilt for. I used Perfect Plum as the base. I layered with a piece of Paper Studio dp, ran it through the CB Swiss Dots folder. All the background layers are Perfect Plum. I used DCWV green checked dp also ran it through the CB Swiss Dot folder. I then used a piece of DCWV baby dp with the words on the paper. I tied a piece of lime green ribbon and tied a bow. I stamped the image using basic black ink onto whisper white cs, colored with SU markers. I stamped another ear, cut out and made it look like a 3D ear, attached it the stamped image. I cut the things of the silver heart brad and put a 3D dot inside the heart and put it on the trunk. I also used an image that says Congratulations from Riveted (pen pal) sent me some assorted images. I then used a flower punch around the circled image and I also used a 3D square underneath. All the layers also is attached with 3D squares.

Posted by Picasa

Stamps:Happy Heart Day, Riveted
Paper:The Paper Studio, DCWV Nursey dp, whisper white, perfect plum
Ink:Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, ribbon, 3D dots & squares, SU markers, scissors, flower punch, circle punch, silver heart brad

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Connie this is so cute! She is going to love it! Esp like the heart coming out from the trunk! :)

Susan said...

Very sweet.

Related Posts with Thumbnails