Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

IC163 In My Bedroom


I couldn't wait for the weekend to get here so I could make a few challenge cards. Since I am an avid quilter, I seen the perfect bedroom scene with the pretty quilt and the dog. I started with whisper white cs and made a square card. I punched 8 different 1" squares using my punch onto colored adhesive cs using similar colors as the quilt. I ran all the punched squares through the cuttlebug traffic jam folder. I then used my Nesties scallop rectangle square onto light olive cs. I had drawn the black lines for the stems of the flowers. I used the cuttlebug circle die cuts for the dots to make the flowers and ran all the dots through the cuttlebug swiss dot folder, they are also adhesive cs. I made swirly lines on the circles with a black sharpie pen as well as between all the squares. I also added black dots on the bumps on the nesties edges with a black sharpie pen. The image is raised using dimensionals. I stamped the dog with basic black ink, colored with a tan BIC It marker, cut out. I did it the 2nd time, cut it out and put a tiny 3D dot so the dog looks raised. I then added a black stitched ribbon. I enjoyed making this card. Thanks for the challenge.

Stamps:A Little Love
Ink:Basic Black
Paper:Assorted DCWV adhesive assorted dp, DCWV lime adhesive dp, whisper white cs
Accessories:CB Traffic Jam folder, CB Swiss Dot folder, CB Circle Die Cuts, circle punch, ribbon, Nesties Scallop Rectangles, 3D dots & squares, black sharpie pen, square punch, BIC It markers
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails