Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Envie Card Closed

 

I decided to try this envelope card from Dawns Stamping Thoughts, here's her tutorial:
http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad...l-surpris.html
I was so inspired this is what I did.
I used a piece of 12X12 Paper Studio dp, cut it to 11X11 as the instructions says. I stamped the image with basic black ink on whisper white cs and colored with my BIC Mark It markers and layered with DCWV pink textured cs for the flap.
Posted by Picasa

Paper:Paper Studio dp, whisper white, DCWV pink textured cs
Ink:Basic Black
Stamps:Happy Heart Day
Accessories:Scor-Pal, Bic It Markers, double sided tape, scissors

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is an awesome card and lucky me I received it.. Super job Connie.. I loved the images tooo. Look for happy mail to come your way..
Hugs,
Dawn B

Related Posts with Thumbnails