Welcome to my blog.

I am here to share my creations with you. I love making cards using rubber stamps. I also enjoy quilting whenever I get the chance. You can contact me by clicking on my profile, then you'll see my email. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Twinkling Stars

 
I finally had the chance to actually finish a challenge card which is SC205 on the same day....after a long day's of work it's always hard for me during the week.
I started with Bazzill Burg cs as the base. I used GP White cs and layered with mellow moss, ran it through the CB Swiss Dots Folder on each piece. I added 2 poinsettia dew drops to each corner. One of my special pen pals sent me a 1/2 sheet of triangles xmas dp so I cut out 3 of them, they are raised with 3D dots. I didn't have any gold stars so I used my versa mark pen on 3 silver brads and embossed with gold ep and used the heat gun to set. I cut the backs of the brads and added tiny 3D dots. I used the MS snowflake punch and added a burg rhinestone brad for the center and again cut the backs off. I then used burg and gold wide ribbon.
I enjoyed doing this challenge and there's no stamping either.

Posted by Picasa

Paper:Bazzill Burg cs, GP white cs, mellow moss, gold dp, xmas dp (not sure of brand)
Accessories:CB Swiss Dot folder, heat gun, gold embossing powder, 3D dots, silver brads, rhinestone, MS Snowflake punch, wide holiday burg/gold ribbon, scissors, dew drops, versa mark pen

3 comments:

Julie said...

Very pretty card. Great job on the challenge

The Mama Monkey said...

No stamping?! Oh my gosh! :) It is beautiful! I love the trees and the color choices! And so smart to emboss the brads!

Jackie said...

Great card and I like the colors you used!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails